Friday, March 18, 2011

Don't Give Up - God's Got Your Back!

WOW!  That's all I can really say about events this week that have really gotten under my skin.  If you know me, and I mean REALLY know me, you know that it takes a lot to make me upset.  It seems as if every day this week I have been faced with some sort of challenge that has just made me shake my head and wonder what else could possibly go wrong.  I have gotten so upset about situations that I have had to literally just take a step back and through my hands up in the air. 

While taking a breather, I started to laugh.  Why?  Because I had quickly remembered that I am not in control of anything and that the only One who could bring me through these challenges was GOD.  I started to reflect upon similar situations that I have faced and I remembered how He brought me through those particular challenges.  So today I lift my hands praising God and thanking Him in advance for working these situations out for me. 

Whenever you are faced with challenges, remember that God is in control of all things and that no matter what may come your way, God's Got Your Back!  We must remember that the enemy will try to throw many daggers at you to get you off focus, but you have to remember to keep pressing through until you get the breakthrough that you have been praying for...Be Blessed...

1 comment:

  1. First of all that was supposed to say "throw" and not through. Secondly, I have already begun to see God's hand at work...He is faithful...

    ReplyDelete