Wednesday, October 27, 2010

The Ability to Gain Wealth...

It is the Lord that gives us the power to gain wealth (Deuteronomy 8:18).  God has given each of us special gifts and skills to utilize in order to bring wealth into our households and most importantly into the Kingdom.  So how do you discover what your gift/talent/skill is?  You answer this question by discovering what it is that you are really good at doing.  For each individual this is going to be unique.  It could be baking cakes, landscaping, or singing.  For someone it could be writing, decorating, or teaching.  My challenge to you today is to sit down for a few minutes and write down a list of things that you are really good at doing. 
Stay tuned...

LaTorya L. Nettles

2 comments:

  1. I love this because me & Jay have often talked about gifts vs. hobbies. Ok...so, when I think of a gift...I think of something that I'm really good at that takes no effort for me to do...ya know it just naturally comes. However, I have things that I like as hobbies although I'm not excellent at it...I just like it. I'm guilty of getting those hobbies mixed up with what I think of as a gift. Your thoughts?

    Meko

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meneko,
    I think you hit the nail on the head. Your gift is something that comes to you naturally. It is something that you should be able to do with little effort. See today's posting for more...

    ReplyDelete