Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Do It In Spite Of

There are some things that I want to do to further brand and market myself as a motivational speaker.  One of those things is to begin video blogs.  It sometimes seems that the very moment you decide to do what God has called you to do, the enemy tries to block you by any means.  This past weekend I was in Atlanta, Georgia for a marketing meeting and during the lunch break I chipped my front tooth.  I stressed for a minute and quickly realized that this was yet another blocking attempt from the enemy.  Although the chip is noticeable, it is not as bad as it could have been.  With that being said, I am moving forward with the video blogs.  I have let too many little foxes eat at me here and there to block me from my divine assignment.  I am not going to let anything keep me back any longer.

What's been hindering you from walking in your purpose? Don't let your current circumstances or past failures keep you from the wonderful blessings that God is ready to release to you...

LaTorya L. Nettles

No comments:

Post a Comment